Question No HDMI Display or USB usage after changing RAM

Oct 17, 2022
After watching dozens of youtube videos and searching countless forums I've come here for help.

I recently bought a DDR4 RAM kit from corsair (2x16) and after I had them in and tried to boot up my computer not only was there no display but the LED in my mouse AND keyboard wouldnt turn on leading me to believe that every port in the back of my computer no longer worked. My PC still lighst up, all of my fans still turn on. I have taken out and checked the graphics card, the CPU, and I have tried the small circular battery in-and-out trick. I read that others have luck just putting their old ram back in the same slot but I have had no such luck. Same results happen when I put in the old ram; no display no usb output.

I would really appreciate some help as I am low on funds and can't afford for my PC to die right now. I bought the extra ram for myself as a treat since I hadnt updated my PC in years. I turned off my computer, flicked the power supply switch AND even unplugged it to be extra sure I wouldn't screw anything up and here I am. Please help.

After watching dozens of youtube videos and searching countless forums I've come here for help.

I recently bought a DDR4 RAM kit from corsair (2x16) and after I had them in and tried to boot up my computer not only was there no display but the LED in my mouse AND keyboard wouldnt turn on leading me to believe that every port in the back of my computer no longer worked. My PC still lighst up, all of my fans still turn on. I have taken out and checked the graphics card, the CPU, and I have tried the small circular battery in-and-out trick. I read that others have luck just putting their old ram back in the same slot but I have had no such luck. Same results happen when I put in the old ram; no display no usb output.

I would really appreciate some help as I am low on funds and can't afford for my PC to die right now. I bought the extra ram for myself as a treat since I hadnt updated my PC in years. I turned off my computer, flicked the power supply switch AND even unplugged it to be extra sure I wouldn't screw anything up and here I am. Please help.
You might want to list your hardware.

Oct 17, 2022
I apologize. I'm working with a pre-built Cyber Power Series C PC, everything is the way it came except I updated the graphics card to a GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti about 2 years ago.

Oct 17, 2022
Update: I took it into a repair shop, turns out I had damage in a USB from about a year ago. When I turned my computer on its side for the first time in forever, the broken teeth were able to touch eachother and cause a short circuit. They ended up separating the teeth and taping up the usb ports. If anyone else has this problem and needs full use of every USB port, the only way to fix it is to replace the motherboard entirely. Thank you.