Question No HDMI signal and 5 short beeps ?

Feb 19, 2022
Help,so I was trying to turn on secure boot.
When I disabled csm so I can turn on the secure boot I clicked "save and exit" and my PC made 5 short beeps and skipped the motherboard logo screen and went black for some seconds, then the Windows welcome screen opened.

I tried restarting many times but same I could not enter bios I tried to enter advanced startup from settings>system>recovery>advanced startup but it didn't boot and it was black screen so I unplugged the pc and plugged it in again. I tried the second time to enter advanced startup and it entered this time. When I entered I clicked advanced options then UEFI firmware settings and successfuly entering the bios but instead of enabling the csm again I turned on secure boot. The second I clicked "save and exit" my PC didn't boot, no HDMI signal and still hearing the 5 short beeps.

• I tried removing the graphics card and putting it again but still the 5 beeps and no hdmi signal.
  • I tried resetting bios (clearing CMOS) by putting a screwdriver on the clr_cmos pins on motherboard for 10 seconds after turning off my PC, but still no hdmi signal and still 5 beeps.
  • Tried removing the CMOS battery thing in the motherboard for 5 minutes and putting it again but still no hdmi signal and still 5 beeps
  • I tried replacing the CMOS battery with another one but still 5 beeps and no hdmi signal - - - I don't know what to do.

Pc specs;
Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 1650 super
Motherboard: Gigabyte B365M DS3H
Windows 11
Ram: 8gb of ram (little I know)