[SOLVED] No HDMI signal, First PC build

Sep 7, 2021
I am working on building a PC and I seem to be getting power through all of my components, Fans turn on, lights are up on RAM, CPU gets hot, but I cant seem to get a video output. Here are my specs.

Motherboard - Z590 Prime
CPU - i5-10600k
Memory - 2x8 G.skill D4 4400
PSU - Seagate 650W Gold
Monitor - ASUS VG24V
Storage - Samsung 970 evo plus

No video card cuz scalpers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Solution
I am working on building a PC and I seem to be getting power through all of my components, Fans turn on, lights are up on RAM, CPU gets hot, but I cant seem to get a video output. Here are my specs.

Motherboard - Z590 Prime
CPU - i5-10600k
PSU - Seagate 650W Gold
Monitor - ASUS VG24V

If you bought the mobo offline, you could try to bring it there and update the bios to the latest, sometimes ram causes it, as it did with my friend B550 Gaming and it wont turn on, went flash the latest bios using bios flashback and put all...

Motherboard - Z590 Prime
CPU - i5-10600k
PSU - Seagate 650W Gold
Monitor - ASUS VG24V

If you bought the mobo offline, you could try to bring it there and update the bios to the latest, sometimes ram causes it, as it did with my friend B550 Gaming and it wont turn on, went flash the latest bios using bios flashback and put all components back together, and bam, it boots.

Solution
Sep 7, 2021
If you bought the mobo offline, you could try to bring it there and update the bios to the latest, sometimes ram causes it, as it did with my friend B550 Gaming and it wont turn on, went flash the latest bios using bios flashback and put all components back together, and bam, it boots.
I got all my components from a local microcenter. You think i should just take it down there?
Have you tried both HDMI inputs on your display? Any chance you can test with a DisplayPort cable? Are you 100% certain that your got an I5-10600K and not a KF model?

-Wolf sends
Yeah I tried both ports, made triple sure to be using HDMI 1 as well. Also I just checked again I am sure it is I5-10600K. Lastly no display port out on the mobo.