Liamjmullen1998

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2013
I have just put together a build for a family member. Everything powers on fine however I'm getting no HDMI signal output from the motherboard. No graphics card installed yet so having to use the port on the mobo.

The processor I'm using is a ryzen 5 1600af and the motherboard is a gigabyte B450m-DS3h.

I have tried re-seating the ram and double checked everything is wired up properly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Solution
I have just put together a build for a family member. Everything powers on fine however I'm getting no HDMI signal output from the motherboard. No graphics card installed yet so having to use the port on the mobo.

The processor I'm using is a ryzen 5 1600af and the motherboard is a gigabyte B450m-DS3h.

I have tried re-seating the ram and double checked everything is wired up properly.

Thanks
Your CPU doesn't have built-in graphics. You HAVE TO have a graphics card.

kanewolf

Titan

Thanks
Your CPU doesn't have built-in graphics. You HAVE TO have a graphics card.

Reactions: Liamjmullen1998
Solution