Question No hdmi signal to your device

Dec 31, 2019
A couple days ago I was playing fifa 20 on my pc and out of no where, my monitor went black. Thinking my hdmi cord became loose, I tried to unplug it from my pc and put it back in. It didn't work. On the monitor in white text it said "no hdmi signal detected to this device". I searched online, looked up videos, but nothing seemed to fix the issue. I made sure my graphics card and ram sticks were secured, I made sure everything was connected to my power unit, I made sure the golden connectors on my graphics card and ram sticks, weren't broken, and I connected my monitor to my laptop with the same hdmi cord and it was fine. I don't know what happened. My pc is a Inspiron 5675. My mother board is a AMD x370, CPU is a Ryzen 5 1400, I have 16 GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM (2 8GB sticks), My GPU is a AMD Radeon RX 560 Graphics Card (2GB), I have a 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive, and my monitor is a Dell SE2419H (Dell 24 Monitor). Pls help me.

Dec 31, 2019
it a prebuild with upgrade?
try testing with a better psu?
It is a prebuilt pc and the only upgrade I made was adding another 8GB ram stick. I can try to get a new PSU, but that will take time. What PSU would you recommend? I was looking at the corsair CX750M bronze.

Last edited by a moderator: