Question No idea if this goes here

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
I just bought a new pc it came with mushkin redline rgb ram, this ram stays lit up whether the pc is on or off, I also can't change the lighting through armory crate or any other software, as mentioned it stays on when all the other lights are off which in have another post in another area cause when my comp goes idle all the fans and pump on aio stop which is a big no no

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
You mean the Mushkin software "Mushkin RGB Lighting_210419" does not work?
Mushkin said it works with armory crate, I can't find it's own software, it comes on its just is stuck in the rainbow pattern and i can't get it to change , also all my lights stay on when the pc goes idle, my other pc all the lights went out when my monitors did without sleep abd with this one when the lights go out in the aio/ lian li fans the fans still spinning and the aio stops running

Mushkin said it works with armory crate, I can't find it's own software, it comes on its just is stuck in the rainbow pattern and i can't get it to change , also all my lights stay on when the pc goes idle, my other pc all the lights went out when my monitors did without sleep abd with this one when the lights go out in the aio/ lian li fans the fans still spinning and the aio stops running

Reactions: P0tluck94

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
You mean the Mushkin software "Mushkin RGB Lighting_210419" does not work?
All I can say is 😐 lol it's so hidden i couldn't see it, maybe my stroke is coming back to haunt me lol, tyvm bud now i just need to figure out how get the lights to go off when the screens do but the fans and aio to stay running lol

Reactions: dwd999

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
I have so much money wrapped up into this thing I can't afford for something to go wrong, I'm disabled and incan't afford to replace it, earlier u found it the fans and aio stop when the pc sleeps and my cpu doesn't like it lol, went to 77 immediately at idle View: https://imgur.com/a/GLfPvrq

TRENDING THREADS