Question No idea what's wrong,so posting a video of the issue in action

Apr 30, 2020

any idea what could be causing this? Happens randomly while doing random things, playing games, browsing chrome or sometimes when the pc is idle. Sometimes the PC auto restarts from that state but most of the time, I have to shut it off by holding the power button and then start the PC.

Apr 30, 2020
I sent my PC to the store I bought it from, they are testing and trying to recreate the problem but for some reason they haven't been able to for the last couple of days. They want to see the problem in action before making any changes(gpu or psu). I have sent them this video and told me them it could be a psu issue. I am in a weird pickle. I dont think we have stores with return policies in my country so I might have to get a new whatever is causing the issue. But at the very least i wish i could confirm it

Apr 30, 2020
test with another power outset? get a ups?
I tried with a different power strip, used the computer in a room too. I don't know what's wrong and it baffles me that the service guys haven't been able to replicate the issue as it happens to me multiple times a day and randomly during different activities.
Also how will a ups help?

TRENDING THREADS