no image on moniter and computer keeps restarting it self

LOLZ__1259

Reputable
Feb 5, 2016
my pc Is been acting up lately and I thought nothing of it but for some reason when I was playing borderlands my game kept freezing it had never done that so i thought that there was to many programs open so it stopped all the programs apart from steam and discord then i went back in and my friend left the game i made a new lobby cause he couldn't join when the loading screen came up the computer crashed so i texted my friend telling him the my game pc crash then i turned the pc back on Nothing was up on the monitor so i unplugged the hard drive then turned the pc back on still nothing doesn't even say that there is no hard drive so i turned it off and plugged in the hard drive still nothing so i took out 1 off my 4gb ram sticks i turned on the pc then i heard a loud zap where the over ram stick was (lets hope it didn't get fried) so i swaped the ram sticks then another loud zap and there was a battery acid smell sorta then i put the ram sticks back in then i turned on the pc then just the computer booted then it resarted then booted etc.etc so please help

Solution
you need to get pc repaired, it could be the motherboard or the power supply at this moment.

if you lucky its just the ram but you shouldn't be hearing power and the fact it burned something... yeah, get it looked at.

Colif

Win 11 Master
you need to get pc repaired, it could be the motherboard or the power supply at this moment.

if you lucky its just the ram but you shouldn't be hearing power and the fact it burned something... yeah, get it looked at.

Solution

LOLZ__1259

Reputable
Feb 5, 2016

ok
i will