Question No Information below Google Search Result Links

andrew0312

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2016
When searching for anything on Google using Mozilla Firefox, there is no info displayed below the page links. I have tried using Bing and Yahoo search engines on Firefox and both of those showed page info below the page link. Using a Google Search on Internet Explorer did show the info though. I have tried restarting my PC and also restarting Firefox. This only started happening when I booted up the PC for the first time today. Firefox is not up to date and I have not updated it for almost a year. I have used Sky News as an example. Google on Firefox does not include the "Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide." below the page link I have not been able to find any Google or Firefox setting that could fix this. What can be done to fix this?

Google on Firefox
Sky News: The Latest News from the UK and Around the World
https://news.sky.com

Google on Internet Explorer
Sky News: The Latest News from the UK and Around the World news.sky.com

Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

Bing on Firefox
The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News
news.sky.com]https://news.sky.com
Sky News
delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

Yahoo! on Firefox
The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

andrew0312

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks Phillip. That is on my work PC though and we aren't meant to update Firefox as it causes some adverse effects for what we do. I have checked on Google Chrome on my PC at home using the same Google account as the one on my work PC and the same issue is occurring now so it does seem to be an issue with my Google account but I still am not sure what could be causing it.

TRENDING THREADS