No input on my monitor? (DVI, HDMI, and VGA)

Solution
well you need a pc motherboards speaker. they cost a couple of bux and will tell you with a beep sequence where the error lies. most motherboards still have the reliant jumpers that it will connect to.

also list your motherboard (Brand and model), cpu, ram and gpu
sorry dont have google+
if you can connect to the motherboards gfx output for the onchip gfx. go into bios and set peg 1 as the default pci-e output
save and reboot. give it a few seconds till you see dmi update complete. turn off and connect the gpu output and remove the motherboard 1
turn the pc on and you should see a signal... if you dont check the led display on the motherboard if it has 1 or connect a motherboard speaker and listen for beeps.

Patteswang

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013

I posted the pictures on Imgur if you care to look. I am a little confused on how I would go about connecting the motherboard GFX output onto the on chip. What kind of cable do I need for that, and do you think its included?

Patteswang

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
I have tried connecting the monitor to the GFX card. I have tested it with the DVI-I, HDMI, and VEGA ports and none of them are putting a signal onto my monitor. The GFX card is receiving power because the fan spins yet not even the BIOS is appearing.

well you need a pc motherboards speaker. they cost a couple of bux and will tell you with a beep sequence where the error lies. most motherboards still have the reliant jumpers that it will connect to.

also list your motherboard (Brand and model), cpu, ram and gpu

Solution