[SOLVED] No internet acces

Aug 22, 2019
Hi my name is Christian,

I have a problem with my internet. My pc is connected with a lan cable to my router. My internet works for 10 minutes then randomly my internet says no internet acces. The internet is not working on all devices then. If I restart my router it works again for 10 minutes and the same problem comes again. If I play on my ps4 with lan cable I have no problems I don't know what's the problem I tried to flush my ip with cmd I tried a much of things but nothing works please help.

Solution
try downloading dnsbench and run a test to see the best dns and go to control panel>network and internet>network and sharing center>change adapter settings>right click on the one you're connected to then properties and ouble click on ipv4 and change the automatic dns to the ones you found in dnsbench. this should fix the "yellow triangle" problem.
Aug 21, 2019
try downloading dnsbench and run a test to see the best dns and go to control panel>network and internet>network and sharing center>change adapter settings>right click on the one you're connected to then properties and ouble click on ipv4 and change the automatic dns to the ones you found in dnsbench. this should fix the "yellow triangle" problem.

Solution