[SOLVED] No internet acces

Dec 1, 2019
Hello,

I have problems with my network. If i game my network is doing weird. I am lagging on talkprogram like discords and sometimes not. I get no internet acces problems on weird moments i don't know how the no internet acces can happen because i have high internet speed test results and there is nothing wrong. I have a sitecom wlr-6100 connected to a hirschmann over coax adapter that is going to my t- mobile router. My dad connected this. I tryed things out and i found out that if i connect my pc directly to the hirschmann over coax internet speed adapter that my internet is doing fine and i have no lag problems and no internet acces problems. Please help me how i can solve my weird internet lagg and no internet problems.

kanewolf

Titan
Do a factory reset on the t-mobile router and then set just the admin password, WIFI info. If you are using the t-mobile just to provide WIFI, then convert it into an access point. Some of the T-mobile routers are based on Asus models and they have a one-button option to convert to an access point.
Otherwise use this guide -- https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...-router-to-a-wireless-ap-access-point.966884/

Solution
Dec 1, 2019
Do i still have to use the hirsmann over coax adapter then or can i connect my pc to it and my router doesn't have no internet acces on wif

ps i connect the hirschmann adapter to the router for wifi