No internet access on startup or wakeup

Miro011

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
So basically, when I start up my computer, there is no internet access. The icon shows that I AM CONNECTED and that my connection is NOT Limited ( im using a wire to connect btw ) and I DO have an IP which I found in the modems website using my laptop. I also have another computer that is hard-wired which works just fine so the problem is NOT from the modem. And now since that my IP is there, I can only think that this is a software problem. One way of fixing it is to re-install my LAN driver but I dont want to do this everytime. I dont have any suspicious programs, I ran a scan, i ran c-cleaner, I tried manually deleting some files as well. I even un-installed a few system updates which I though they were the problem ( because after I uninstaled them and restarted I was able to access the internet so I disabled WIndows Update ) and now on the next day, same problem.

Miro011

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
I am currently using WIndows 10 but will try to install the windows 7 driver ( my botherboard is z97mx gaming 5 ) , see if that works cuz I remember correctly the WIndows 7 driver was really stable