Question No internet access

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRM360

Commendable
Mar 30, 2020
hi i have my neighbor wifi code and i have connected to it but i can only web search i cant use any app like whatsapp youtube any sites doesnt work only web search is working . i can even access the router setting but i dont know what can i do do to fix this problem my neighbour can use the wifi with full access so anyone can tell me what can i do so that i can access the wifi connection with full access. i will send screeenshots of the router setting for helping me . Thank you reply asap.

Last edited:

DRM360

Commendable
Mar 30, 2020
hi i have my wifi code and i have connected to it but i can only web search i cant use any app like whatsapp youtube any sites doesnt work only web search is working . i can even access the router setting but i dont know what can i do to fix this problem my parent can use the wifi with full access so anyone can tell me what can i do so that i can access the wifi connection with full access. i will send screeenshots of the router setting for helping me . i know there might be some setting to fix in the router setting but i dont which setting and what to change .

Status
Not open for further replies.