[SOLVED] No internet and no drivers

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys so i buyed a new pc and i installed windows 7 and after that i don t have any drivers and i don t have internet to download them. I can t even go to my friend house to put the lan drivers on the usb, because there aren t any drivers for usb either so i can t transfer files. Im stuck.

Solution
I have s9 plus. Well it would be better if i just put windows 10 on cd and install it.
These steps should help you get internet access but does use your phones data.

The only difference is that since your motherboard isn't wifi you'll need to connect it physically to the PC via cable (your charging one).

Found a video to help with the tethering (with cable).
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNa1EEomZA

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Well my usb won t work. I have i3 9100f, msi b365m pro-vh, gigabyte gtx 1050ti 4gb, and 2x4gb hyperX 2400mhz

With Windows 7? Full support for Windows 7 was dropped as of Skylake(?) almost 5 years ago at this point.

I know there was some back & forth after that, and there have been limited driver releases but, for the most part, W7 is pretty obsolete.

Is there any reason you need Windows 7?

Dec 12, 2019
With Windows 7? Full support for Windows 7 was dropped as of Skylake(?) almost 5 years ago at this point.

I know there was some back & forth after that, and there have been limited driver releases but, for the most part, W7 is pretty obsolete.

Is there any reason you need Windows 7?
No i just had a cd with windows 7 only at home so i installed it. So if i make a cd and download windows 10 from zamunda it will work?

Dec 12, 2019
What phone do you have? The steps to do it depend on the phone and can require additional software (required via internet) to even work. It may even require Windows 10 although you should have 10 over 7 anyways since support has stopped on 7.
I have s9 plus. Well it would be better if i just put windows 10 on cd and install it.

WildCard999

Titan

The only difference is that since your motherboard isn't wifi you'll need to connect it physically to the PC via cable (your charging one).

Solution
Dec 12, 2019

Thank you so much man i appreciate it i will try it

YoFavRussian

Honorable
Nov 4, 2014
It might work but if you don't have wifi then it's pointless but you could use it if your going to use the internet via your phone. But then again it would just be easier to connect the phone to your system.

Do you not have internet access where you live?

Yeah, if you don't have USB drivers, then it's probable the wireless drivers aren't working, if you need Windows 10 have your friend download the media creation tool and make a bootable USB stick for you. As a couple people have already stated, support for Windows 7 has really diminished. Windows 10 should at least allow USB drivers to work so you can install the rest of your drivers.