Question No internet connection every 30-60 minutes lasts for 1 second

gvertes

Honorable
Jun 5, 2016
Hi there,

I've noticed some similar issues but not able to identify this one and it's been bothering me for a few months now.

I play some online games and the intermittent drop will lag me or boot me entirely. I have just started monitoring my system and it appears that on average, I get a loss of connection every 30 minutes that lasts 1 second.

I am running a wireless Adapter for PC Gaming 1300Mbps, USB 3.0 Wireless Adapter Dual Band 5GHz 802.11 AC Wifi Dongle 5dBi Antenna.

I have tried reinstalling network drivers, windows, etc. I have a few other devices on the same network and they have no connectivity issues. I have tested my memory as well as someone suggested that may have been causing disconnects in my game. I originally thought it was an issue with the game but not that I have been monitoring the connection I see that this is the problem but I have no idea how to troubleshoot any further.

There is nothing in my event viewer indicating any issues with the network but please let me know if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
Gregg