No internet driver found..

matthijsdejong

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014
Hi so i Formatted my pc as i wanted it to be totally cleaned up, i installed windows 7 and now it says i dont have any drivers on my computer.. I have a Gigabyte Technology motherboard can someone help me please ? I want a internet driver because then I can proceed my process on my main computer

Solution
You need to go to gigabytes website and find your motherboard and download all of the drivers for that motherboard.

Obviouslly this will have to be done from a different computer, then put it on a usb drive, and then plug the usb drive into the computer needing the drivers
You need to go to gigabytes website and find your motherboard and download all of the drivers for that motherboard.

Obviouslly this will have to be done from a different computer, then put it on a usb drive, and then plug the usb drive into the computer needing the drivers

Solution

matthijsdejong

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014

okay i will try that now hopefully it works!

matthijsdejong

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014

Boosted1g, Can you help me which driver i need and all that sutff ? i can send you my dxdiag.. im so unfamiliar with all this stuff and im worried about messing up my pc even more :(