No Internet Drivers,USB no dvd player.

Kokkuri

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
So i had a problem where I can't access my usb port because of outdated drivers which means getting help from other computer is impossible (i think). Neither that i can access internet to install drivers. I also heard about when installing os i should press f6 so custom drivers will update itself. (haven't tried it yet) all those problems i think this means that it's impossible to fix my computer. Hope you guys have other way to fix my computer.

Kokkuri

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016

mouse and keyboard works fine, in Universal Serial Bus controllers all of the list are marked with a yellow exclamation. I think this is why my usb won't show up. Also it's desktop.

Kokkuri

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016

I tried that already since i keep searching in the internet. But sadly, It just doesn't change. My best option is probably connect my friend dvd player to my pc then install other os. which hopefully doesn't encounter any problems. I don't know if it's going to work but. That's the only thing i can think of.

Kokkuri

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016

It's a fresh install. Probably like 4-6 days? I'm not sure. Actually nvm, what do you mean by fresh install? It's actually a windows 8.1 to windows 10 then i tried to reset my pc completely then some errors happens so i decided to reboot my pc then after that it says "An operating system was not found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system
Press Ctrl+Atl+Del to restart " So that's where i install my windows 7 os by connecting my friend dvd player to my pc. After that everything works fine except the internet and the USB thingy.

Kokkuri

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016

My bad i didn't see your reply right away.it's oem. i bought it like 1 week ago then use it because of my windows 10 reset failed.