[SOLVED] No internet

Jul 12, 2020
I’m having trouble connecting to the internet with my windows 10 pro that I downloaded from my flash drive. When I try to connect to the internet it says that there are no available networks but every other electronic in the house is connected to the internet. I’ve tried every method I could find on the internet but nothing had worked or made it any better. Does anyone know what to do?

Solution
I think so it might be the problem with installation of Windows 10 pro from your flash drive. Just keep in mind download the package of Windows 10 pro and install it properly. I recommend you to install the Win 10 pro in your PC or Laptop again with the proper installation steps.

kanewolf

Titan
I’m having trouble connecting to the internet with my windows 10 pro that I downloaded from my flash drive. When I try to connect to the internet it says that there are no available networks but every other electronic in the house is connected to the internet. I’ve tried every method I could find on the internet but nothing had worked or made it any better. Does anyone know what to do?
You need the device drivers for your motherboard.

Jul 12, 2020
List all your components, please.
We can't see what you can, so it is difficult. BUT, in device manager, you should have either devices with exclamation points OR unknown devices. The drivers you install will "fix" that.
I’m sorry but I’m not really sure what you’re talking about

boju

Titan
Ambassador
How are you trying to connect? Wifi or network cable?

What sort of computer is it? Laptop or desktop?

Were you able to connect before? If so, what has changed since? Did you do a reset or reinstall Windows?

What are the other devices able to connect? And by which means, wifi or network cable?

Techie-Joshua

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
I think so it might be the problem with installation of Windows 10 pro from your flash drive. Just keep in mind download the package of Windows 10 pro and install it properly. I recommend you to install the Win 10 pro in your PC or Laptop again with the proper installation steps.

Solution