[SOLVED] No keyboard or mouse support, cant access bios and no ps/2 support.

Feb 13, 2021
Can someone please help me, i hace changed ny motherboard from a Asus prime b450 m-a2 to a gigabyte h310m sv2 and now i have no keyboard or mouse support when i try to boot up and now when i say no support i cant use it to access the bios and i cant use it in windows.
Changed the motherboard because my brother decided to overclock his AMD. motherboard and fry it and now he will be using this intel one but when i power it on im getting nothing to the keyboard and mouse i tried a controller from my ps4 and it charges it but nothing else

Solution
Which motherboard and disconnect all external usb internal headers.
And then try different usb slots connecting keyboard only.
or try linux live cd ubuntu or anyone you like.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Can someone please help me, i hace changed ny motherboard from a Asus prime b450 m-a2 to a gigabyte h310m sv2 and now i have no keyboard or mouse support when i try to boot up and now when i say no support i cant use it to access the bios and i cant use it in windows.
Changed the motherboard because my brother decided to overclock his AMD. motherboard and fry it and now he will be using this intel one but when i power it on im getting nothing to the keyboard and mouse i tried a controller from my ps4 and it charges it but nothing else
First provide complete info specs about your pc.
When you are using AMD and now Intel complete details and remove all storage devices then check it.
You have to reinstall new windows If change or upgrade system.

Feb 13, 2021
Using the following
Intel i5-9400f
Rtx 2060 6gb
16GB drr4 ADATA ram
256gb toshiba ssd for the OS
480gb ssd for games
And thats the thing i cant use the keyboard or mouse even before booting to windows it wont allow me to get into the bios because there is no nothing going to the keyboard or mouse. Its incredibly strange

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Using the following
Intel i5-9400f
Rtx 2060 6gb
16GB drr4 ADATA ram
256gb toshiba ssd for the OS
480gb ssd for games
And thats the thing i cant use the keyboard or mouse even before booting to windows it wont allow me to get into the bios because there is no nothing going to the keyboard or mouse. Its incredibly strange
When you boot in windows does mouse keyboard works. If yes then disable fastboot or fast start in windows then you can enter bios.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Which motherboard and disconnect all external usb internal headers.
And then try different usb slots connecting keyboard only.
or try linux live cd ubuntu or anyone you like.

Solution