[SOLVED] No Man's Sky crashes after loading into world and disables audio driver

Dec 2, 2019
I tried to play No Man's Sky but after trying to load the game, it would crash and AMD High Definition Audio Driver stops working. It is still available under device manager but when i click the sound icon it has a red x and tells me there is no speakers or headphones plugged in. Audio driver works again after restarting computer however i can't load No Man's Sky. Every other game works fine

GIGABYTE 5700 xt
Ryzen 5 3600x
B450 tomahawk max

Solution
I have a similar issue with similar specs. I am able to boot into the game but as soon as I load into a world the game freezes and my drivers crash as well. I've tried updating drivers along with DDU'ing but I'm lost.

Alex411

Reputable
Aug 24, 2015
I have a similar issue with similar specs. I am able to boot into the game but as soon as I load into a world the game freezes and my drivers crash as well. I've tried updating drivers along with DDU'ing but I'm lost.

Solution
Dec 2, 2019
oh thank god, I thought it was a problem with my hardware. After searching for a bit online I'm pretty sure the issue is with AMD drivers smh