no menu on right click??

I've had my system (dimension 4500) less then 3 years and have had no
problems at all until yesterday. I tried to right click on a doc to copy
and no menu popped up. Is this fixable or do I need a new mouse?

thanks,
Sheri

Try pressing Shift-F10.

If the menu comes up, then it is likely the mouse.

If not, then something else is wrong