Question No monitor signal. Please help me

Sep 13, 2019
I built a new pc i mamde sure sure 30 times every cable every ram every anything is in place and tight, the probelm was no booting no lights at all, i reinstalled the cpu lights and booting starts but no monitor signal even on the tv. I use hd cable from graphics card into an adapter to vga for the monitor. Cpu ryzen 3600, mobo gigabyte X570 gaming x, psu corsair cm750m i mounted a cooler master ml240l cpu cooler i dont know what else should i provide, the monitor benq brand a cheap one

Sep 13, 2019
I built a new pc i mamde sure sure 30 times every cable every ram every anything is in place and tight, the probelm was no booting no lights at all, i reinstalled the cpu lights and booting starts but no monitor signal even on the tv. I use hd cable from graphics card into an adapter to vga for the monitor. Cpu ryzen 3600, mobo gigabyte X570 gaming x, psu corsair cm750m i mounted a cooler master ml240l cpu cooler i dont know what else should i provide, the monitor benq brand a cheap one
The ram gskillz neo

Sep 13, 2019
My problem solved ty , the cpu wasn’t installed correctly...