NeoBandit

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2013
System:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
Asus GeForce GTX 1060 ROG Strix 6GB

Problem:
When I boot with integrated 5600G GPU >>> everything is ok, I can see BIOS logo (can press F2) >>> WIN10
When I use GeForce 1060 >>> no display signal till WIN10 starts

It shouldn't be this way, right? :unsure: MB BIOS is updated, 1060 is working. I tried disabling integrated GPU, tried switching PCI-e modes (auto, gen3, gen2) - nothing. Is there anything I can do to see that F2 bios thing while using 1060? Tnx

Solution
The bios displays to the default GPU typically. Somoetimes it broadcasts to all GPU's but mostly only the default.
So enter your bios and look for the default GPU selection and set it to your 1060, PCIE or PEG -whichever why it shows up (PEG= Pci-E Graphics fwiw)

popatim

Titan
The bios displays to the default GPU typically. Somoetimes it broadcasts to all GPU's but mostly only the default.
So enter your bios and look for the default GPU selection and set it to your 1060, PCIE or PEG -whichever why it shows up (PEG= Pci-E Graphics fwiw)

Solution

NeoBandit

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2013
Tnx, mate, that was the first thing I did. I switched [Primary Video Device] from [IGFX Video] to [PCIE Video] - display doesnt get signal until WIN10 loads. Thats the point.