No Monitor Signal

Jane000

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Hi,
I have a problem with my computer. when i turn on my pc the monitor will display a message saying "NO SIGNAL".
But everything inside my cpu runs perfectly, the cpu fan and vcard fan is running. But there is no beep

what is the possible cause of this?
How am i going to fix it.

pls i need your help..

thanks

Solution
if your pc has onboard video see if it working. if the gpu failed the onboard may work. with the pc off if you pull the gpu and there no video card you should get a cmos beep code if there a speeker. if there non. you may have lost a leg on the power supply or the mb failed. if it a mb issues some time you can reset it by clearing the cmos by moving a jumper with the power off.
if your pc has onboard video see if it working. if the gpu failed the onboard may work. with the pc off if you pull the gpu and there no video card you should get a cmos beep code if there a speeker. if there non. you may have lost a leg on the power supply or the mb failed. if it a mb issues some time you can reset it by clearing the cmos by moving a jumper with the power off.

Solution

Jane000

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013

my mobo don't have onboard vcard..but i will try your suggestions..hope it works..thnks