Question No more power

Nov 11, 2021
So recently i had bought a 16 gb kit of patriot vipers that wre 1866mhz and i tried pairing them with two patriot 1600mhz. In my last thread i posted that when i first installed them all together they werent then i raised the base clock from 101 to 110-115 and dropped my cpu OC to 3.8. Then the system shutdown and the sticks no longer worked together, but as seperate kits they worked. After a bit of testing i could use one of each stick together and they worked. Now i know it isnt advised to mix different kits together but it was a mistake i made while buying the second kit. Well now that ive taken my mobo apart and set everything back in now i dont get any power at all. When i hold the power but the fans circulate and button blinks rapidly, but when i let go theres no power at all. I checked the power switch and the connector. Only thing i dont have is the seperate power switch cable were its only the single no the i think 7 pins...?? Not sure of the number of pins. I also took out the bios battery and left it out for the night. Could that be the issue..?? If i can get some feedback and maybe a bit of support id be grateful. Thanks again.

Specs...

Cpu- i73770k
Gpu- gtx 1050 ti
Motherboard- Gigabyte d3h z77 1155 LGA
Ram Kit one - 2x8 Gb patriot 1600mhz
ram kit two - 2x8 gb patriot viper 1866mhz
Psu- 700 watt thermal take 80 plus Silver
Cooler master Heatsink
Thermal paste XTM 50

Nov 11, 2021
In my last thread i posted that when i first installed them all together they werent then i raised the base clock from 101 to 110-115 and dropped my cpu OC to 3.8. - Mistake

In my last thread i posted that when i first install them all together they were working then i raised the base clock from 101 to 110-115 and dropped my cpu OC to 3.8 from 4.1. -Revision