No Mouse After User Switch

peno

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2004

Hello,

I'm on User A working fine...Switch to User B and the
mouse stops working ?? Any Ideas ??

Thanks

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:32:01 -0700, Peno wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm on User A working fine...Switch to User B and the
> mouse stops working ?? Any Ideas ??
>
> Thanks

What happens if you log off of the account for User A before logging onto
the account for User B? Does the mouse then work correctly or still no go?
What kind of mouse is this and is there any special software installed for
it?

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User