<user> wrote in message news:K7mdnZe8BrLvpv3fRVn-sA@rogers.com...

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:09:39 -0500, "SomeOldDude" <nunya@business.com>
wrote:

>No new posts!

What's your most favourite custom player models/skins?

--

Julian Richards
usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
with people that you would never want in your house.

lol!

"Julian Richards" <see@sig.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:09:39 -0500, "SomeOldDude" <nunya@business.com>
> wrote:
>
>>No new posts!
>>

> What's your most favourite custom player models/skins?
>

> --
>
> Julian Richards
> usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk
>
> Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
> with people that you would never want in your house.

user

Splendid

lol
well, for the enemy, i use canonball, with utcomp.
:p

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:20:29 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:09:39 -0500, "SomeOldDude" <nunya@business.com>
>wrote:
>
>>No new posts!
>>

>What's your most favourite custom player models/skins?

My favorite skin is found on the uppermost inner thigh of a 16
year-old virgin, preferably in a cheerleader outfit.

Not that you can actually *find* a 16 year-old virgin these days...

Does anyone ever remember to use the seatbelt in the hellbender?

<user> skrev i en meddelelse news:v4WdnZK0Nuv1pv7fRVn-gg@rogers.com...
> lol
> well, for the enemy, i use canonball, with utcomp.
> :p
>
> "HaglStorm_DK" <olebech@jubii.dk> wrote in message
>> lol!
>>
>> "Julian Richards" <see@sig.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> What's your most favourite custom player models/skins?
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Julian Richards
>>> usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk
>>>
>>> Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
>>> with people that you would never want in your house.

DUDE, most of us old dudes could go to jail for thoughts like that.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:12:43 GMT, gorilla <bsdgorilla@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>DUDE, most of us old dudes could go to jail for thoughts like that.

Let's hope not. Last I checked, I could still have fantasies.

When I was 16 I liked '69 Corvettes and 16 year-old girls.

My tastes haven't really changed. ;-)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:53:26 -0400, Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:12:43 GMT, gorilla <bsdgorilla@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>DUDE, most of us old dudes could go to jail for thoughts like that.
>
>Let's hope not. Last I checked, I could still have fantasies.
>
>When I was 16 I liked '69 Corvettes and 16 year-old girls.
>
>My tastes haven't really changed. ;-)

The trouble is now that all you can get is the 69 year old girls.

--

Julian Richards
usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
with people that you would never want in your house.

mark

> One of the things in life I'm most thankful for is that other people can't
> hear what I'm thinking.
>
> ~SOD~

Oh nooo Please don't go THERE!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:12:43 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:53:26 -0400, Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:12:43 GMT, gorilla <bsdgorilla@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>DUDE, most of us old dudes could go to jail for thoughts like that.
>>
>>Let's hope not. Last I checked, I could still have fantasies.
>>
>>When I was 16 I liked '69 Corvettes and 16 year-old girls.
>>
>>My tastes haven't really changed. ;-)
>
>The trouble is now that all you can get is the 69 year old girls.

Thus the fantasies.

Did he say us old guys could get 69er girls?

--

Life is a toilet bowl...
With regular flushing it stays clean....