No. of Connections in Remote Mode

timber

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I know that the default for Terminal Server is 2
connections when set-up as remote. Does anyone know of a
way to increase this without setting it to full Terminal
Service. Is there a registry change or software avaliable
to make it happen...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

2 concurrent connections in Remote Administration mode is not only
the default, it's the maximum. No way to change this.
Remote Administration mode does not require any additional TS client
licensing. There would hardly be any point in having licensing
requirements at all if the number of allowed unlicensed connections
could be manipulated.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Timber" <dirtymann@hotmail.com> wrote in news:193f301c41c5a$4151a2c0
$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> I know that the default for Terminal Server is 2
> connections when set-up as remote. Does anyone know of a
> way to increase this without setting it to full Terminal
> Service. Is there a registry change or software avaliable
> to make it happen...

Latest posts