No one seems to reply to my questions about laptops but would it be better to build your laptop then but one

Solution

Seriously don't listen to this guy he's talking ass. You can't build a laptop simply because they use specially made parts and cases in order to make them the tiny form factor that they are. If you want to build a pc you will get more performance for less money than a 'gaming' laptop. Otherwise buy a laptop from a retailer or I can help you find one that suits your spec.
Hope this helps.
:)

mickyfinn69

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015

I just need to know what parts to get and how to do it I just want one decent enough to play like every game in ultra

Dogsnake

Distinguished
If ya want the truth, you can not build a laptop that will play every game in ultra. Some gaming laptops using proprietary MB, psu and other components give pretty good performance but what your asking for does not exist. Also you can buy a high performance laptop for less than it would cost to assemble the parts. That is if you could by say a full set of replacement parts from somewhere to include the case, screen and all else needed.

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Seriously don't listen to this guy he's talking ass. You can't build a laptop simply because they use specially made parts and cases in order to make them the tiny form factor that they are. If you want to build a pc you will get more performance for less money than a 'gaming' laptop. Otherwise buy a laptop from a retailer or I can help you find one that suits your spec.
Hope this helps.
:)

Solution