[SOLVED] No operating system found?

JayX_

Commendable
May 4, 2020
I just removed my two HDDs from my PC, I have windows installed on my SSD but when I turned on my PC after removing those two HDDs I got an error

Error 1962: No operating system found. Boot sequence will automatically repeat.

I have a Lenovo desktop, my SSD is at the top of the boot order, I removed any sata cables that are not being used so I don’t understand what has caused this.

Any help is appreciated

Solution
Major facepalm moment. Yes I did. I completely forgot about that. I’ll just reinstall windows again on the SSD, not worries.

Thank you

COLGeek

Cybernaut
When you installed Windows, were the HDDs installed as well as the SSD?

For best results (and to minimize Windows installing the necessary boot sector info to the wrong storage device), you should only have the SSD installed when installing Windows.

JayX_

Commendable
May 4, 2020
When you installed Windows, were the HDDs installed as well as the SSD?

For best results (and to minimize Windows installing the necessary boot sector info to the wrong storage device), you should only have the SSD installed when installing Windows.
Major facepalm moment. Yes I did. I completely forgot about that. I’ll just reinstall windows again on the SSD, not worries.

Thank you

USAFRet

Titan

Thank you

Solution