Question No operating system found

Oct 15, 2022
Hi all decided to update Windows today as there we updates available so I went in Bath and let it do it's thing and install the update, when I came back the pc had restarted and found itself on the no operating system detected screen

All my drives are there and can be seen in bios but selecting each one to boot from as I am not overly sure which contained my operating system does nothing. Each time I just get the operating system not detected.

I don't understand how a simple update can break my PC

To top it all of I cannot find my windows operating system disc, and don't have a disc drive on my PC.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this maybe settings in bios or something like that?

I am not overly sure which contained my operating system does nothing. Each time I just get the operating system not detected.
Try windows boot manager instead.
It is to be used, if windows was installed in UEFI mode.
Other boot entries are for legacy boot.
I don't understand how a simple update can break my PC
Sometimes, if bootloader partition is too small, windows update tries to update bootloader, fails doing it and bootloader becomes broken.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this maybe settings in bios or something like that?
Create windows installation media on another windows pc.
You'll need 8GB USB flash drive for that.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10