Jun 27, 2020
Hello,
I have a gigabyte z370 aorus ultra gaming wifi op motherboard and a zotac gtx 1050ti graphics card. Everything was fine until a few days ago. Suddenly the display got blank, saying no signal. I tried reconnecting the hdmi cable and all but no use. Since then I have checked a lot of things, but nothing seems to be working. But when I plug the hdmi to the motherboard display output ,there is a display. I looked at the device manger and there is no nvidia adapter there. I tried the following,
1.cleaned full pc including graphics card and the slots (dust).
2.updated bios.
3.disabled integrated graphics in bios, but then no display from either ports. so had to reset cmos.
4.changed graphic card slots on mother board (pci e)
5. interchanged ram slots.

The gpu fan is running but no output from it's hdmi port.
Should say, one time display worked from the graphics card, but then after the restart it all went back to the previous stage. can't update the driver for nvidia because pc cant detect the hardware.

Reactions: Jonathan2037
Solution
Hi all. Need to update something. Yesterday while working on the pc,i had to restart the pc. After the restart there came a popup showing "nvidia control panel available from Microsoft store". I opened the device manager and there was gtx 1050 ti under display adapters . As soo as i realised that pc had detected the card. I installed the drivers and till now nothing had gone wrong.
As i understand after several boots the card itself detected. I dont know whether it is the motherboard's problem or gpu-s problem. Anyway everything's working now and untill the display goes dark my fight with the pc is temporarily disbanded. :)
Anyways thank you all for the help and avdice.
Jun 27, 2020
Hi all. Need to update something. Yesterday while working on the pc,i had to restart the pc. After the restart there came a popup showing "nvidia control panel available from Microsoft store". I opened the device manager and there was gtx 1050 ti under display adapters . As soo as i realised that pc had detected the card. I installed the drivers and till now nothing had gone wrong.
As i understand after several boots the card itself detected. I dont know whether it is the motherboard's problem or gpu-s problem. Anyway everything's working now and untill the display goes dark my fight with the pc is temporarily disbanded. :)
Anyways thank you all for the help and avdice.

Solution