No Pc Display

CrAAzY

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
So heres the thing
About 3 weeks ago i was playing csgo and then the whole pc froze and there were weird colors displayed
After i restarted my pc it booted to the windows 10 logo and again froze with those weird colors and just crashed
After that everytime i started my pc there is no display
Im pretty sure my monitor works because i can see the "No signal" on it
So i thought it was the gpu and i bought a new one
But when i started my pc with the new one it still doesnt display anything
Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Mobo - P5K SE ASUS
Ram - 6gb ddr2 800mhz (2x3)
Gpu - Old one Msi r7 250x 1gddr5
New one Msi radeon hd 7770 1gddr5
Psu - 460w
Cpu - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz with a stock cooler

Ralston18

Titan
Check the monitor's connecting cable. Verify that it works.

Try another monitor on your computer and try your monitor on another computer.

Determine if the problem stays with your monitor or your computer.

Try using the motherboard's video output to see if display will return. Pull the GPU.

If the above actions do not identify a specific problem I would next question the PSU.

Make and model PSU - age, condition? It may no longer be up to the load being imposed.

CrAAzY

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
I tried plugging the pc to my plasma tv with hdmi and it didnt work the first 5 times of turning it on, but the 6th time when i turned it on the display came for about 3 seconds and disapeared again
What is the case here? Why is this happening, im pretty sure the gpu,ram and procesor work

CrAAzY

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
Also the beep code im getting is when i turn the pc on after 3 seconds it beeps once and then after 3 seconds again it beeps 2-3 times really fast

Ralston18

Titan
Find and try another known working hdmi cable.

The existing cable may have a loose connection or partially broken wire that is causing intermittent connectivity.

Find the print copy or download the User Guide/Manual for your motherboard. There should be a troubleshooting section that explains the beep codes.

I found the following links:

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1029959/

https://superuser.com/questions/783082/beep-codes-definition-for-asus-motherboard

Should be consistent over all but do match the model and version just to be sure.