[SOLVED] No PCIE 16X slot?

Jun 29, 2020
I just bought a graphic card because my computer keeps crashing (black screen). After many research, I figured it was because of my graphic card. I bought the Geforce GTX 1650 Super. I thought it would be a piece of cake to install.

I checked on youtube for tutorial, but the problem is I cannot find an empty PCIE 16x slot to connect my graphic card to power. I do see some pcie 16x slot, but they are all used by something.

I consider myself tech savy for the software, but when it comes to hardware I am clueless. Is there a PCIE 16x slot that I should disconnect to connect my graphic card to? It’s my first time installing a graphic card and I feel kinda lost. I can provide picture if you guys tells me it could help. I guess I shouldn’t have bought the card without checking beforehand, but now it is too late and i’d really like it to work.

My PC is an HP that I bought a year and a half ago.

Thanks a lot, any help is appreciated.

Wolfshadw

Titan
From the image you indicate, it appears that there is a graphics card already installed in the PCI-Ex16 expansion slot. You will need to remove it before you can install your new graphics card.

In this image (also from the page you linked), I've highlighted the graphics card.
Zlt7L53.jpg

-Wolf sends

Jun 29, 2020
The back of my PC looks like the first link I sent (The HP one). There is no graphic card there,as I never put one before and I bought the PC new.
This is the interior of the second link (without the graphic card) that looks like mine.
I’ll try to upload picture.
Thanks anyway for the time, I really do appreciate it.

Jun 29, 2020
I knew the long black slot was for the graphic card. But where do i get the power from for the graphic card?
Even if I buy a 6 pin connector, I wouldn’t know where to plug that, as there is no empty slot.