Review no point in posting

noshard

BANNED
Oct 12, 2018
Product is excellent and affordable

R99 - $6

It keeps ram / slots extra cool . So it will protect you ram slots from dying

Once installed i noticed a drop in CPU temp 6-8% . Maybe because these duel fans are sending cool air to CPU cooler

This product looks amazing and will worth the upgrade in any gaming PC

only complain that is the fans has no lights
Corsair-Airflow-RAM-Cooler-Cooling-Fan-Assembly.jpg
$_20.JPG
$_20.JPG
$_20.JPG

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Looking at this issue, this sounds more like case airflow being an issue than the RAM cooler actually making a lot of difference.

Drop in CPU temp after installing tells me you don't have adequate airflow, not that the cooler itself is a miracle product. Most DDR3 and DDR4 doesn't require a lot of active cooling other than good air cooling, but seems like this isn't as prevalent inside your case.

Reactions: Phaaze88

noshard

BANNED
Oct 12, 2018
Case Has 250mm 12inch Side Fan

CPU : i5 3570 K

RAM : 16 GB corsair vengeance gaming ram

GPU : Msi GTX 1050 ti OC 4GB

MOBO : Gigabyte

PSU : Corsair 550w gaming

HHD : WD500 GB
WD black 2TB

SSD : 125 GB 840 evo

Thanks yes its old ! :)

As for the cooler. "Yes ram Doe's not need cooling ''
But ram slots on my other motherboards died in past ..

That guy was complaining about GPU is welcome to post me a better one if he is not happy about 1050ti

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I was able to figure out the motherboard model from a few markings: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B75M-D3V-rev-10#ov

As for the cooler. "Yes ram Doe's not need cooling ''
Memory does not need cooling, even when overclocked, because it gets passively cooled by the case fans and cpu cooler.
Max operating temp of memory varies between 85 and 95C. So what you're telling us is that your ram is running fairly warmer than most mainstream setups?
Is the ram even overclocked(XMP)?
Did you even check the temps of your ram before bothering with this cooler?

I've got a G. Skjill Ripjaws V 3466mhz quad channel kit @ 1.35v overclocked to 4000mhz, and the darn sticks don't even go over 40C when stress testing - and somehow, your 2 sticks are running hotter than that?

But ram slots on my other motherboards died in past ...
And I can tell you, it's not heat that killed them...

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I was able to figure out the motherboard model from a few markings: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B75M-D3V-rev-10#ov

Memory does not need cooling, even when overclocked, because it gets passively cooled by the case fans and cpu cooler.
Max operating temp of memory varies between 85 and 95C. So what you're telling us is that your ram is running fairly warmer than most mainstream setups?
Is the ram even overclocked(XMP)?
Did you even check the temps of your ram before bothering with this cooler?

I've got a G. Skjill Ripjaws V 3466mhz quad channel kit @ 1.35v overclocked to 4000mhz, and the darn sticks don't even go over 40C when stress testing - and somehow, your 2 sticks are running hotter than that?

And I can tell you, it's not heat that killed them...

I would definitely tend to agree with this, as well.