Question No Post after BSOD

Glock1337

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
Hello, im here with a question, maybe people have some ideas what could be the problem here.

I have built my low budget PC a while back 2 moths ago or so. It worked fine for those months, until suddenly while i was playing CS:GO i got a BSOD ( First ever on this PC ) but the BSOD did not collect any data just froze on screen ( It lasted for 2 seconds or so) PC just turned self off imediatly. After this trying to turn the PC ends in No post, fans and HDD spin for a while lights on RGB fans and motherboard turn on and then everything turns off, and it goes like that in an infinite loop ( absolutely no video signal the whole time, monitor jsut stays black, even the Keyboard and Mouse lights does'nt turn on at any moment).

As soon as i noticed that the PC wont turn on after the crash, i took off the front glass, ant touched all the parts in PC to check if they are hot. Litterally everything PSU, MOBO, GPU, RAM was SUPER hot.

PC has good air flow With 3 intake fans with plenty of air ways in front to take air from, and one big exaust on the other side. Never had any problems with heat, since i was monitoring temperatures accasionally with "open hardware monitor".

Specs:

MOBO: GA-H110M-S2 (rev. 1.0)
CPU: Intel Core I3-6300
RAM: G.Skill DDR4 Value 8GB 2400MHz CL17 [F4-2400C17S-8GNT]
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB
PSU: HKC V-450 450W
SSD: HyperX 260GB
HHD: Generic 1TB
CASE: Antec NX210 Midi Tower Behuizing

What i tried.

Switching PSU to a different one. I tried Antec 620W from another system and no results same no post loop.

Tried switching out other RAM modules DDR4 2400 MHz that i have and tried both of the RAM slots on mobo. Still same no post loop.

Tried to take out CMOS battery for 10 minutes. Nothing.

Tried to "short" those two pins that resets the CMOS memory. ( It did some more frequent restarts between loops, but for for a few times. Still no post.

Tried to put different video card. Still nothing.

Thats what i already tried. I cannot try different CPU for now since i dont have any for that specific socket at the moment.

I would like to hear your opinions on the matter. Thank you.

Last edited: