Question No post after new ram and m.2 ssd added

Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone I’m looking for some help concerning my computer where I upgraded my storage and ram after putting both of them in my computer less turn on and fans turn on on power button press but will not post. I can’t turn the computer off or reset it unless I hold the power button down for 4s where it turns off. I’ve removed my new ram and put the original stick in the dim slot I had originally as well using other confirgueation but no luck. The ram sticks are identical Corsair vengeance 8gb 3000Mhz

USAFRet

Titan
As always, when changing/upgrading...change one part at a time.

Return the system back to original working condition.
Does it boot up?

Now, power off and change the RAM.
Does it boot up?

Also, please give us a FULL parts list of everything involved. Make/model/size.

Mar 17, 2020
As always, when changing/upgrading...change one part at a time.

Return the system back to original working condition.
Does it boot up?

Now, power off and change the RAM.
Does it boot up?

Also, please give us a FULL parts list of everything involved. Make/model/size.
My build is:
Ryzen 5 1500x
RX 580 4gb
EVGA 650w psu
Kingston 240gb ssd
Corsair vengeance 8gb 3000mhz

And the parts I’m adding:
Another stick of Corsair vengeance 8gb 3000mhz
WD nvme 500gb m.2 ssd

I just tried returning my computer to its original state before the upgrade and the problem persists no posting fans spinning etc.
I’ve got the original stick in the original space still nothing

USAFRet

Titan
For the new drive, ensure your current boot drive (the Kingston) is NOT in SATA ports 5 or 6.

"The M.2 Socket shares bandwidth with the SATA_5/6 ports, and therefore the SATA_5/6 ports cannot be used when an M.2 device is installed. "

For the situation now...what exact indication do you get when you power up?
What happens onscreen?

Mar 17, 2020
I turn on the power and the motherboard leds light up after turning the power button on the fans begin to spin as they would on boot but on screen nothing changes as if there is no output to the monitor. I checked my ssd and it’s fine it’s in sata port 1. After researching just now would it not be a good idea to reset the cmos battery then boot with the new ram configuration?

Mar 17, 2020
I’ve put everything back to how it was before the upgrade and tried booting it does the exact same thing. I’ve checked wires making sure they are all in and no problems there I don’t see what else there is for me to do.