zacrifice

Reputable
Jun 26, 2018
Hey everyone,

I’ve looked everywhere to try and get the solution so maybe one of you can point out something I may have missed. I tried the sticky (probably 3-4 times through) with no luck.

problem: no boot, no usb (motherboard or front), no video, no beeps. Orange/yellow light stays on in draw light on MB

quick overview of the common suggestions/problems:

-CPU is 8 pin plus MB - all plugged in
-Ram tried 1 and 2 in all different slots (and yes even the suggested slots). There’s Two clicks each time I push them in. I also bought new ram to no avail
-GPU snug and in tight
-cpu snug, not too much thermal paste

Details:
Asus z390a (New)
Intel i9-9900k(new)
G skill trident 16gb (2-8G) (new one I bought thinking my old ram was the issue)
Strix 1070ti(taken from old build)
G3 750W gold (taken from old build)

Comp turned on

Last edited:

zacrifice

Reputable
Jun 26, 2018
New build, the ‘power button’ doesn’t work but the psu switch turns PC, which runs for a second, does a quick reboot then shuts off and won’t turn back on.

I’ve tried: reseating all components, making sure all ram etc are in correctly, switching ram spots, and built/rebuilt around 3-4 times, resetting cmos.

if I unplug all front panels it does the same thing. PSU works if I switch to my old build.

Details:
Asus z390a (New)
Intel i9-9900k(new)
G skill trident 16gb (2-8G) (new one I bought thinking my old ram was the issue)
Strix 1070ti(taken from old build)
G3 750W gold (taken from old

TRENDING THREADS