No POST/BIOS motherboard, Should I buy a new one?

bien029

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Hi! First of all I am a newbie in this forum and thought someone could help me here, and sorry for my bad english.

I have a PC and here's the scenario: I was configuring the UEFI/BIOS because I want to install Ubuntu from the USB flash drive, the flash drive won't boot so I thought it was just the installer but it is not, I tried on a VM, I was thinking I should reset my bios settings because using the F5 "Load Optimize Settings" btw here's my specs

Processor: i3 3220
MB: Asus p8h77-m le
Storage: 500gb samsung and 80gb
Gpu: gtx 650
Ram: 8gb hyperx blue
Psu: 500w

After I load the optimize settings it didn't boot, no post, no bios, no response from screen, so I did a little troubleshooting (I unplugged all hdd);
- Changing Ram slots
- Tried another ram (2gb)
- Removed gpu and used the onboard
- Resetting bios thru jumpers and cmos battery
- Tried another monitor with new vga cable
- tried to boot with just RAM, MB, PSU, MONTIOR.

Heres what's happening when I tried booting;
- The MemOK! Blink once, normal blink.
- All fans are running
- And nothing else, the monitor stays "No signal"
Note: the mobo don't have that beep speaker thingy so I can't tell what's wrong.
**I can't find another lga 1155 mobo to test if my cpu is dead.

Here's the question: Should I risk buying a new MB without making sure that the MB is dead? If so, should I buy another Asus board or MSI (currently available lga 1155 in our place - somewhere in Philippines)?

Edit: Or if you can help me bring back my PC that would be great!
Edit2: I installed speaker, has no beep. I tried different combinations of that 4 pin.
Thanks!!!

Solution
At the beginning of this forum is a thread about how to troubleshoot a non-responsive build . While its intended for new builds working through the list may help with your computer to isolate the problem