Question No Post Black Screen

Apr 9, 2021
Hello all,
This has been driving me crazy, will be posting images of the build once I can get photos off my phone. I am building in Phanteks Evolve Shift 2 mini-itx build. I am not getting to post screen, just black. have read through many forums on possible solutions and still not getting passed the black screen. Mobo is a Aorus B550I Pro AX, there are no LEDs that I can see on the board or manual for the fault happening. Everything powers up, All 3 fans and the AIO block. Ram lights up. Also have all the fans going into a fan controller, and the main red port on the controller is plugged into my cpu fan header as described by the fan controller for set up. I have tried 2 GPUs on this build and still black screen. Tried booting with 1 ram stick in either of the ram slots also. Willing to try anything I have not thought of. Thank you in advance

Apr 9, 2021
CPU is Ryzen 5600x. Unsure of which Bios comes on the mobo. Havent been able to get it to post to get into the Bios yet. Thinking of pulling hte motherboard and inserting GPU into the slot instead of the riser to rule out/or not, that the riser cable is bad, which from what I have been reading is common with this case