[SOLVED] No POST (I have read the checklist)

KuronekoLP

Honorable
Mar 5, 2015
PC SPECS:
GPU: None
CPU: Ryzen 9 - 5900X
Mobo: Asus x570-F
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x63
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 RGB 32GB 3600Mhz
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2
SSD: 2TB Samsung 860 Evo and 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus

Issue:
I can't get to post. I´ve checked the power cables, and everything is plugged in. The RAM works (RGB turns on), CPU cooler works (Case+Radiator fans go at full speed). I don´t have a GPU plugged in since i am waiting on a 3080. I have the DP cable from my monitor connected to the MOBO.
Since I´m running the new 5000 series, i have updated the bios with the latest one available on Asus page, Version 3801.
The only thing i can think of that might be an issue is the CPU power connectors. The x570-F has an 8 + 4 pin CPU power connector and i have all of them powered and i am not sure if only the 8 pin needs power.
There is an LED indicator on the MOBO and it has gone full cycle, white-orange-red. After a few seconds, it stays on white and nothing happens except the fans going full speed and a black screen.
I have also done a CMOS reset by holding a screw for 5-10 seconds on the CLRTC. (PSU was turned off and the cable was unplugged when this was done)
This PC is brand new. I recently got the parts, put it together and i am currently stuck.

Solution
I don´t have a GPU plugged in since i am waiting on a 3080. I have the DP cable from my monitor connected to the MOBO.
The 5900X does not have integrated graphics. So the motherboard DP is doing nothing as there is nothing to get a display output from.
It won't post until you have a GPU.