Feb 5, 2019
I'll just provide the TLDR version of my story...

I am building my first computer and can't get a display output. Tried only with HDMI (I don't yet have a monitor) on two different TVs. Fans spin and MOBO lights up. No (or not enough) power to the keyboard to illuminate its backlighting. I have no POST beep either even after trying to reverse the pc speaker (cheapo that came with case, it might not work, not sure) orientation and waiting several minutes.

I tried to run down the checklist, unplugging and replugging wires and headers, and removing and reseating GPU and RAM. I even bought a brand new MOBO because I thought maybe the old one was dead because of the lack of a POST beep (and it was an upgrade).

The one thing I can't test is the PSU. I don't have another computer or an old or different PSU to test. It's brand new as well but I know sometimes they can be DOA. Is there a cheap, or perhaps free, way to test a PSU without just sticking my tongue on it like a 9 Volt battery?

Could it be the graphics card? It's 6 pin power indicator is a go and the fan spins. I'm just kinda at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Asus B350M-A(CSM) (New) Also have an Asus A320M-K (Used)
Ryzen 3 1200 (Used)
Hyper X 1x8GB (Used)
XFX RX560 4GB (Used)
CX550M (New)
Sandisk 128GB SATA m.2 (Used)

I have tried to breadboard it with nothing but the CPU and cooler and no POST beep. Any other tips or hints? TYIA

Solution
Not sure if speaker related. However, if still no beeps with the new speaker, then it could be a board, or CPU issue, assuming that the power supply does work.
Feb 5, 2019
What if removing the RAMs? Still no beeps, with only CPU and CPU cooler?
Yeppers I took everything off the MOBO except the PSU, CPU and CPU cooler and no beeps. I'm ordering a new speaker right now so I probably shouldn't have even posted this under after they come in and I test lol I'm a n00b. Yes the two zeros in n00b are necessary.