[SOLVED] No post, No Debug Leds, Has power on everything, PSU is ok (ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming)

BaconCassetteTape

Commendable
Feb 3, 2021
My mobo was ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming ... I was using it for almost 2 years then suddenly it just didn't boot.
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming ... I have also tried using a beeper and it doesn't work i also reversed the beeper just to be sure and no it still doesn't beep.
and the dude on my last post commented that when you try to boot without ram and there is no beep its usually a mobo issue)

this post
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...h-the-checklist-sticky.3802198/#post-22972135

I just wanna know what could've happened to it (i know its the problem since i replaced my mobo on my system and everything is alright now)
but yea is there any way for me to salvage it?
does doing a bios update have a chance to revive it or is it a hardware issue?

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming
Ryzen 5600x
AIO id cooling frostflow (the old one)
Gigabyte 3070
Kingston Fury Beast RGB | 32GB (2x16GB)
Samsung SSD
850w gold seasonic psu + 850w platinum corsair

Last edited:
Solution
the dude on my last post commented that when you try to boot without ram and there is no beep its usually a mobo issue
^ for context, please add the post you're referring to;

Since the board is a leftover, you have nothing to loose via the BIOS FlashBack option, page 2-12, section 2.2, using the latest BIOS on the necessary pen drive.

Lutfij

Titan
the dude on my last post commented that when you try to boot without ram and there is no beep its usually a mobo issue

Since the board is a leftover, you have nothing to loose via the BIOS FlashBack option, page 2-12, section 2.2, using the latest BIOS on the necessary pen drive.

Solution

BaconCassetteTape

Commendable
Feb 3, 2021

updated it ... ill try this thanks