[SOLVED] No post or boot just black screen

Justhea

Prominent
Jun 1, 2020
Hi
So a few minutes ago i turned off my pc nothing new then i opened it after 30 min and it doesnt post neither boots just pure black screen i cant acess the bios im pressing delete and f2 nothing just pure darkness
Tried different monitor and cables
I removed the cmos and put it back
Pls help
Pc specs
Ryzen 5 2600x
Gt1030
8gb ram
450w coller master psu
Msi a320m pro v2
Seagate 1 tb hdd

Solution
It could be the PSU.
If u have a better psu than that (psu with more wattage) try connecting ur pc to it,and see what happens.But again if the psu was weak for that build it would even start the pc.U cant remove the GPU since 2600x doesnt have integrated graphics so u would get a black screen again.Try putting that ram in different slots on your motherboard.Try putting a any kind of gpu in it and see if it posts,if it does then ur 1030 is the problem.
It could be the PSU.
If u have a better psu than that (psu with more wattage) try connecting ur pc to it,and see what happens.But again if the psu was weak for that build it would even start the pc.U cant remove the GPU since 2600x doesnt have integrated graphics so u would get a black screen again.Try putting that ram in different slots on your motherboard.Try putting a any kind of gpu in it and see if it posts,if it does then ur 1030 is the problem.

Solution

Justhea

Prominent
Jun 1, 2020
It could be the PSU.
Unfortunately i dont have another psu and i only have one ram and i bought online ram and will be coming for a few days how can i troublehoot it thiugh i opened it earlier and booted to bios but not on windows and just a few min ago it booted to windows working fine for a few minutes and when i shut it down i cannot re open it could it be that the main board is the problem or the power supply?