The build:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
Cooler: Coolermaster Masterliquid RGB 120
MB: AsRock B550m itx/ac
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x8GB 3200Mhz
PSU: EVGA 600W BQ
GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 Super Mini

The Problem:
There is no video output, no beeps, CPU fans spin up then spin very slow almost silently

Troubleshooting:
Let me first say this is only my second PC build in my life, the first being several years ago. I have been wracking my mind over this build for the past few days, all components are new and have not been in contact with any static (built on wooden table). I have tried seating only one stick of RAM, Resetting CMOS/ removing CMOS battery and resetting it, testing with a different PSU, booting barebones (cpu, ram, HDMI connection), reseating all components several times, replacing the motherboard and RAM, ensuring the CPU has no bent pins, ensuring all cables are fully connected and testing outside of the case. The result for all of these is the same. Any help would be appreciated, both me and my wallet are hurting after all this hahaha

The build:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
Cooler: Coolermaster Masterliquid RGB 120
MB: AsRock B550m itx/ac
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x8GB 3200Mhz
PSU: EVGA 600W BQ
GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 Super Mini

The Problem:
There is no video output, no beeps, CPU fans spin up then spin very slow almost silently

Troubleshooting:
Let me first say this is only my second PC build in my life, the first being several years ago. I have been wracking my mind over this build for the past few days, all components are new and have not been in contact with any static (built on wooden table). I have tried seating only one stick of RAM, Resetting CMOS/ removing CMOS battery and resetting it, testing with a different PSU, booting barebones (cpu, ram, HDMI connection), reseating all components several times, replacing the motherboard and RAM, ensuring the CPU has no bent pins, ensuring all cables are fully connected and testing outside of the case. The result for all of these is the same. Any help would be appreciated, both me and my wallet are hurting after all this hahaha
Sounds like you have done all the troubleshooting. When you tried one stick of ram did you then try the other one? Just a thought. Are there any diagnostic LEDs on the motherboard?

After all the things you have tried, I'm thinking RMA the motherboard.