No post/USB ports not working

Oct 4, 2018
THIS WILL BE LONG, BUT PLEASE READ
I recently completed a build and I had been using it for about 2 weeks before the problems began. It started out as games randomly crashing at any given point and Windows would restart, but then random resets had become more persistent, even when opening non-demanding tasks. I initially suspected that the drivers were out of date and updating was the fix, but boy was I wrong. I also assumed that overheating was occurring but that wasn't the case either. It came to the point where simply loading Windows 10 would result in the computer crashing, think of this as a decline of health over a period of a few days. Resets became consistent and occurring more often over a small span of time. So.... a day ago I booted into the BIOS to check on everything and everything appeared fine.So I saved changes and exited but this time Windows wouldn't even load. I go to turn the power off and it wouldn't turn off as normal, so I had to "hold" the power supply button for a fee seconds so it would turn off. I turn the PC back on and got no post and eventually the USB ports stopped working altogether. Below I will make note of the many problems I discovered after evualating the situation.

1. I didn't have the standoffs correctly installed onto the motherboard (short circuit?) (PROBLEM FIXED) NOW

2. While I was in the BIOS, I may have changed the boot option to something I shouldn't have.Although I noticed something odd, there were multiple options to boot from, most were duplucates of the same option.

3. Fans power on and graphics card fans spin up (by default they will not spin if there is no display being attempted) for my particular card.

4. I had taken off my CPU stock cooler multiple times while fixing past problems. I didn't reapply thermal paste like a noob.

5. I have tried replacing RAM/booting with one stick.

7. No burnt/discoloration on the back of the motherboard

8. I attempted to reset the CMOS and no luck:( But at one point my monitor detected the resolution for a few seconds and displayed that on screen and then said seconds later "No signal"

9. Before these problems started I changed the RAM frequency to 2666 where by default it was set to 2133mhz, I didn't change anything else though. I think that's when these problems started

10. Later on after oc, before the problems started, I changed the voltage to 1.5v thinking it would support the higher frequency

THIS HAPPENED OVER THE COURSE OF ABOUT 2-3 DAYS MAX, BEFORE I WAS RUNNING GAMES AT NORMAL SUPPORTED RESOLUTION. THIS IS A NEW BUILD !! EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL THE UNKOWN HAPPENED

My pc specs if helpful:

Mobo- Asrock Ab350 Pro4
GPU- MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G
CPU- Ryzen 5 1600
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX (2×4)
PSU- EVGA SuperNova NEX 750G

Please help me.... I'm literally panicking. Any help is Appreciated.

You did a lot of things, many of them that will cause issues, standoffs, random changes to BIOS settings, heatsink not properly installed.

I would get someone that knows computers well to look over the system and make sure it's setup properly with CPU, RAM, heatsink, etc.. and to troubleshoot things. The issues are not really "unknown" you messed with the system a lot.

First guess is that you should at least do a full system tear down and setup again with clean Windows setup, it's possible you need to try another motherboard.