Question No POST

May 22, 2019
3 days ago i had bsod, i restared pc and continued working what i was before Now 2 days ago my pc wont start i switch it off and started again, but no post and no beeps, tried all swaping ram sticks shorting clr cmos, battery remove and putting back waiting, then after 12 hours i reseated one ram stick out of two and pc posted, i shut it down, put gpu in it and 2nd ram stick, connected sata ssd and it worked again after 12 hours i tried to power it up. again same problem as before, no post and no beeps, tested on 2nd psu again no post, swaped cpu and ram into 2nd mobo which wasnt working now luckly i can get post but bios loading is not working,after clearing cmos on it it posted after 6 months, same problem as this one motherboard, now it post and i chose default bios and it keeps rebooting, with fans going on Slow spin then high, got back everything on 1st mobo still not working.
MOBO : GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P
CPU:ATHLON II X3 450
RAM:KINGSTON HYPERX FURRY 1666MHz
Psu: bequiet pure power 10 500w cm
Gpu : r9 270x
2nd mobo gigabyte am3 socket
Help!?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
With default settings enabled, go into Storage controller options and set it to AHCI. It should be on IDE by default. Are you on the latest BIOS update for that motherboard? You forgot to mention what OS you're on, how old the PSU is and the make and model of the 2nd/donor motherboard...

May 22, 2019
With default settings enabled, go into Storage controller options and set it to AHCI. It should be on IDE by default. Are you on the latest BIOS update for that motherboard? You forgot to mention what OS you're on, how old the PSU is and the make and model of the 2nd/donor motherboard...
Next time if it powers up i wil try to set it on ahci, i bought used psu few months ago. 2nd mobo GA-890GPA-UD3H but i think it is broken... Yestrday i manage to power it up and mobo did some strange power up, with lot of restarts, and something fly over screen, and i had to use ps2 keyboard, i think i did hard reset. But i use it for hour shut it down and after 30m again no post only fan spining...

May 22, 2019
So i manage to power it up set ahci, but j did dualbios recovery, somehow i power it up, it worked for 5 days 1 day ago again same problem, tried all dual bios recovery it power up but crashes randomly after bios, on check windows starting, left it few hours power it up it worked, today same problem wont power up, did bios recovery again crashes, after few seconds...