Question No post

Jan 27, 2020
Hey there, I'm kinda stupid and I accidentally changed the core voltage of my ryzen 5 3600 to .14 instead of 1.4 and now my PC turns on but won't post. I've tried just about everything. Could to little voltage have killed my motherboard or cpu?

Hey there, I'm kinda stupid and I accidentally changed the core voltage of my ryzen 5 3600 to .14 instead of 1.4 and now my PC turns on but won't post. I've tried just about everything. Could to little voltage have killed my motherboard or cpu?

I have done it so many times and the simple fix is to take out the CMOS battery for a few minutes and place it back in and it should be fine. The CMOS battery is a small coin-sized battery located on your motherboard. You can find it on the manual.

Jan 27, 2020
I have done it so many times and the simple fix is to take out the CMOS battery for a few minutes and place it back in and it should be fine. The CMOS battery is a small coin-sized battery located on your motherboard. You can find it on the manual.
Oh trust me I've taken it out and left it out all night with the pc unplugged from the wall. Still nothing.

Jan 27, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

did you do that voltage change in bios or the amd tool?
I honestly can't remember but I think it was in the amd tool. It wanted mV instead of volts and I put 140 instead of 1400.

Ryzen 5 3600
Asus ROG Strix b450-f gaming
Corsair Vengeance LPX ddr4 3200mhz
EVGA supernova NEX750B psu
1050ti gaming 4gb gpu

Jan 27, 2020
Thats strange. It always did the trick to me and to my friends. Must be a problem with the CPU and PSU. Does the computer switch on but show no signal or does it just refuse to turn on?
It turns on just fine, everything lights up and starts spinning. Just get no signal. Ive already tested my gpu on my old set up and it still works so it's not that .

rgd1101

Don't
Q LEDs check key components (CPU, DRAM, VGA card, and booting devices) in sequence during motherboard booting process. If an error is found, the corresponding LED remains lit until the problem is solved. This user-friendly design provides an intuitive way to locate the root problem within seconds
try the gpu on 2nd slot?