Aug 14, 2020
After my newbuild and finished installing windows when ive turn off my pc to move my rig to my room it wont post
Ram and Nzxt aio lights up only
My board and gpu wont light up.
Fans are perfectly running amd wont stop so i assumed psu is ok.

Heres my spec

Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte aorus pro
Gskill 16gb 8x2
Sapphire rx5700xt nitro
Nzxt x52 aio
Teamgroup delta 512gb
WD 1tb hdd
Corsair vs650 80+ psu
ASUS GT501 tuf gaming case

Please give me some advice to sure with

Solution
Checked all the connections and sockets.. Re seated all ram and gpu.
Should i replace my current psu? Ive just got it on sale. Corsair is trusted brand tho. But if that is the culprit that kill one of my parts.then i should replace it maybe. Suggestions?
It may be the culprit, diagnosing dead PSU's is not easy, and the only real way to be sure is to actually a try a different, known-good PSU. Still, I would suggest you get a better quality PSU, since the VS series is very inadequate for your system. Brand names mean almost nothing in PSU's, all brands have at least a few bad PSU's, and not all of them have at least one good PSU. For your system, I'd suggest you buy a gold-certified 650 W PSU, like a Seasonic Focus Plus, Corsair...
Have you rechecked all the connections to make sure nothing came lose when you moved the PC? Recheck and reseat every cable, the RAM, the GPU. Your PSU is not a good quality one, so I wouldn't be surprised if it died, especially considering your GPU's power needs.

Aug 14, 2020
Have you rechecked all the connections to make sure nothing came lose when you moved the PC? Recheck and reseat every cable, the RAM, the GPU. Your PSU is not a good quality one, so I wouldn't be surprised if it died, especially considering your GPU's power needs.
Should i replace my current psu? Ive just got it on sale. Corsair is trusted brand tho. But if that is the culprit that kill one of my parts.then i should replace it maybe. Suggestions?

It may be the culprit, diagnosing dead PSU's is not easy, and the only real way to be sure is to actually a try a different, known-good PSU. Still, I would suggest you get a better quality PSU, since the VS series is very inadequate for your system. Brand names mean almost nothing in PSU's, all brands have at least a few bad PSU's, and not all of them have at least one good PSU. For your system, I'd suggest you buy a gold-certified 650 W PSU, like a Seasonic Focus Plus, Corsair TX or Corsair RMx. Corsair TX is likely to be the cheapest of the three, but is also the worse quality of the three. Still, it's good enough for your system.

Reactions: Kenneth9020
Solution
Aug 14, 2020
It may be the culprit, diagnosing dead PSU's is not easy, and the only real way to be sure is to actually a try a different, known-good PSU. Still, I would suggest you get a better quality PSU, since the VS series is very inadequate for your system. Brand names mean almost nothing in PSU's, all brands have at least a few bad PSU's, and not all of them have at least one good PSU. For your system, I'd suggest you buy a gold-certified 650 W PSU, like a Seasonic Focus Plus, Corsair TX or Corsair RMx. Corsair TX is likely to be the cheapest of the three, but is also the worse quality of the three. Still, it's good enough for your system.
Yeah maybe you are right.. i guess i need a new one.. planning to sell my vs650 then. And buy a new one like seasonic.
My psu is working but your right and its not appropriate on my system as well